Hello and welcome to my website!
I am a highly experienced Italian translator based in Dublin providing a wide range of language services for the Italian market.
In particular, I offer translation and localisation from English to Italian, and deliver small to large scale projects specialising mostly in Information Technology, Tourism, Corporate, E-Learning content. I work both with large LSPs providing services to the biggest companies in the world and small agencies or private clients.
To find out more about my background, experience and qualifications, please have a look at the About me page.
Whatever your needs, I will listen to your requirements and will be committed to provide the best quality and service.
What do I offer?
- One point of contact for the Italian language for your projects
- Translation from English to Italian of technical, commercial and tourist content both for print and the Web
- Translation from English to Italian of e-books, papers, articles, documents, audio scripts
- Localisation of software interfaces, websites, user manuals and presentations
- Linguistic reviews / Editing / Proofreading
- MT post-editing, evaluation and customisation
- Terminology research and translation / TM creation and updating
- Keywords research and website optimization for SEO and transcreation
How do I do it?
- I use the latest CAT tools and, if requested, the clients’ online translation management systems (SDL Studio 2011, 2014 and 2017, SDLX, Passolo, POEdit, X-Bench, Systran, Idiom WorldServer, XTM, etc.).
- I work to clients’ instructions and strictly adhere to style guidelines and consistency criteria.
- I am commmitted to always deliver the highest quality, on time, and in a professional and polite manner.
For any other information or to get a quote, do not hesitate to contact me.