Hello and welcome to my page!
I am a highly experienced Italian translator based in Dublin providing a wide range of language services for the Italian market.
In particular, I offer translation and localisation from English to Italian, and deliver small to large scale projects specialising mostly in Information Technology, Tourism, Corporate, and E-Learning content. I work both with large LSPs providing services to global companies and small agencies or private clients.
To find out more about my background, experience and qualifications, please have a look at the About me page.
Whatever your needs, I will listen to your requirements and will be committed to provide the best quality and service.
What do I offer?
- One point of contact for the Italian language for your projects
- Translation from English to Italian of technical, commercial and tourist content both for print and the Web
- Translation from English to Italian of e-books, papers, articles, documents, audio scripts
- Localisation of software interfaces, websites, user manuals and presentations
- Linguistic reviews / Editing / Proofreading
- MT post-editing, evaluation and customisation
- Terminology research and translation / TM creation and updating
- Keywords research and website optimization for SEO and transcreation
How do I do it?
- I use the latest CAT tools and, if requested, the clients’ online translation management systems (SDL Studio 2014-2019, SDLX, Idiom WorldServer, XTM, Memsource, Passolo, POEdit, X-Bench, Systran, etc.).
- I work to clients’ instructions and strictly adhere to style guidelines and consistency criteria.
- I am committed to always deliver the highest quality, on time, and in a professional and polite manner.
For any other information or to get a quote, do not hesitate to contact me.